The following is a copy of the changelog.txt file.
7.7.05 apr 19 2021
- The 'You can see the photo here' link on moderate comment request mailings did not work. Fixed.
- The logfile admin page will now be updated every 5 seconds.
- On the Album Admin -> Edit album information page you can now schedule a time to delete an album. When this time arrives, the album will be removed and the photos will be trashed and permanently removed in a background process after at least one hour.
- When a deleted photo is being undeleted and the original album has been removed, the album will be re-created with default settings and with parent set to ---separate---
7.7.04 apr 05 2021
- Fixed various non fatal PHP warnigs.
- Improved algorithm to prevent duplicate mails.
- New Setting: Table IX-K7: Image Magick cropping. You can now select default aspect for cropping when ImageMagick is on board.
7.7.03 mar 25 2021
- On the dashboard widget 'Recent wppa activity' the authors of comments were all Nomen Nescio. Fixed.
- Disable rightclick did not work on zoomable, panorama and lightbox. Fixed.
- Description did not show up on sidebar slideshows when activated. Fixed.
- If rating is set to one button vote, the number of votes will show up under the thumbnails rather than the average value.
- After successfully applying a watermark, the admin page will be now reloaded to show the changes.
- Fixed a layout issue on audio controls on thumbnails and single images.
- Table IV-B11: Run nl2br or wpautop on description now also works on single photos with description.
- Re-uploading an image file with audio did not replace the source file. Fixed.
- Re-uploading an image file that had been modified by imagick did not replace the source file. Fixed.
- New setting: Table IX-B15.0: Use audiostub. You can now switch off the use of an audio stub image.
- New settings: Table IX-M20 and Table IX-M21. You can now set the sitename and the from email address to be used in emails sent by wppa.
- Overruling the displayability of name, description, rating and comments on album basis did not work on thumbnail popups. Fixed.
- If the php version does not support ttf fonts, the use of textual watermarks will be disabled and no longer crash the settings page.
7.7.02 mar 06 2021
- New setting: Table II-E10: Album id on cover. Places the album id in parenthesis near the album name on album covers. Selectable: 'none' (default), 'If user has edit access', 'Always'.
- New setting: Table VI-C14: Album id on cover is link. The album number on the cover links to the album admin page of the album for those users who have the rights to edit the album info.
- On the Album Admin page you can now also enter an album id to edit the album directly without the need to locate the album in the albumtable.
- Overruling display options as introduced in 7.7.01 not always worked correctly. Fixed.
- When the number of frontend uploads was set independant of albums, frontend upload did not took into account that a deleted photo may be replaced by a different one. Fixed.
- New setting: Table IV-E21: Contest comment visibility. The policy to display comments on the contest display. Possible options are: 'None', 'Commenter', 'Commenter and photo owner', 'Every visitor'. Note: Admin always sees the comments.
- On the album admin page one can now specify a max upload per user for the entire tree of albums below the current album (inclusive). This upload limit superseeds all other frontend upload limits.
7.7.01 feb 27 2021
- New feature: On the album admin page (Edit album information) one can now overrule the following default settings for the items in the album: display name, description, rating and comments. You can select default to use the systemwide setting, yes to display or no to hide the attribute regardless of the systemwide setting. This works for slideshows, thumbnails and lightbox, where applicable.
- Fixes: Slideshow animation type 'swipe' only worked for next slide but did not work for previous slide. Fixed.
- Removed obsolete css attribute enable-background on svg elements and missing colors for svg tags are now replaced by transparent.
- The album admin page (Edit album information) now also has a button to download the album (zipfile of the images). Works like the download link on album covers. Note that Table VI-C2: Album download link must be ticked. If you want this feature only for admins, make it a restricted action in Table VII-C11.
- When 'adding owner to name' was activated in Table II-B5.1 and/or Table II-D2, the name of the photo was displayed even when displaying name was off (Table II-B5 and Table II-D1). This has been corrected; the photo names will now be hidden in that case.
- The state of the 'remove empty dirs' switch on the import screen is now saved in a technical cookie and is no longer always on.
- New shortcode type
type="contest". Displays the rating results of an album. Syntax: [wppa type="contest" album="<album id>"] The album id may be either a single id or an enumeration. Alternatively you can supply attribute
parent="<parent id>"where parent id may be a single id or an enumeration of album ids. See the Demonstration page
- New setting: Table IV-E18: Contest top creterium. You can select 'Mean rating' (default) or 'Total ratring'.
- New setting: Table IV-E19: Contest number. You can select '---none---' (default), 'Photo id' or 'Sequence number' to be placed near the photo name under the preview image.