The following is a copy of the changelog from the readme.txt file.
6.8.04 mar 16 2018
- Album navigator widget: fixed a layout issue for themes that have a background image on list items.
- Under some circumstances 'Granted albums' were created, while there was no valid parent(s) specification.
- Table IV-G3.1 initially shows ---none--- but is in fact 300ms. Fixed.
- Table VIII-13.1 and Table VIII-14.1 to schedule the regeneration of crypto codes on a regular basis.
- Bestof images in the box-version are now displayed like default thumbnails so the horizontal placement now behaves responsive.
The height shortcode attribute is now treated as the maximum for the width and the height.
- Corrected and enhanced the explanationbox on the Photo Albums -> Upload Photos admin page.
- Improved lightbox performance (speed).
- Added a few locations where the cache will be cleared.
6.8.03 mar 05 2018
- Due to a left-over from testing, switching to flat album table did no longer work. Fixed.
- On the album admin page: if the album is full, two - inactive - upload/import buttons were displayed. Fixed.
- On the photo admin screen: the caption of the exif table was not translatable. Fixed.
- You can keep a history log of the photo of the day. See the photo of the day admin page. It will show up at the admin dashboard.
- If the default photo description (Table IX-D5) contains HTML code, it will no longer be shown on the frontend upload dialog.
- Wppa will no longer crash the sites admin at activation time when the PHP EXIF functions are not activated.
6.8.02 mar 01 2018
- Sourcefiles got erroneoulsy removed in certain circumstances. This happened when there were two or more photos with the same name in an album and one got deleted. This also happened when a photo was deleted and re-uploaded before the background process actually removed the files of the deleted photo. This issue has been fixed.
w#plin photo descriptions got wrong results when the filename contained spaces or brackets. Fixed.
- Fixes for compatibility with plugin Simple Cart & By Now. This plugin is not maintained for over three years.
If you update to wppa version 6.8.02 and use SCABN, you MUST install the special - fixed - version to maintain compatibility.
- Table VII-B4: Fe limts per album. If this box is ticked, the upload limits set for userroles apply to each album individually where the user has frontend oploads to.
- You can now add browser specific css. Table IV-A15.x.
- If the user has the right to import, there is a button on the album admin screen to import to the album, like the upload to this album button.
- Added links to upload and import pages on the album admin main page, dependant of user rights.
- On most installations you will no longer see failed uploads due to memory limitations. When there is not enough memory to downsize photos or to apply watermarks, downsizing will be skipped. Note that in those cases one can have copies of the original photofiles as thumbnail images. If this happens often, it is rcommended to set an upload size limit in Table VII-B10.2 to force users to upload smaller images, or to ask the hosting provider to increase the available sever memory.
- Created a fixed version of plugin Simple Cart & Buy Now. You will need this special version if you previously used Simple Cart & Buy Now in combination with wppa.
Download it here
6.8.01 feb 09 2018
- Fixed layout issues of the album navigator widget and the album / photo admin pages.
- GPS and File tags are now supported in the exif system.
After update, the exif data will be recuprerated from the (source)files to reflect the changes made to the exif system. This is done by background processes and may take some time to complete.
- Added to the bestof widget: A checkbox to display the sum of the ratings (totvalue), and the option to sort by the sum of the ratings.
- Bestof shortcode now also supports the display of the sum of the ratings (
totvalue="yes"), and the sort option to sort by the sum of the ratings (
sortby="totvalue"). The full shortcode is now:
[wppa type="bestof" page="nn" count="nn" display="photo|owner" period="thisweek|lastweek|lastmonth|thismonth|lastyear|thisyear" sortby="maxratingcount|meanrating|ratingcount|totvalue" maxratings="yes|no" meanrat="yes|no" ratcount="yes|no" totvalue="no|yes" linktype="none|owneralbums|ownerphotos|upldrphotos" fontsize="nn" lineheight="nn" height="nn"][/wppa]
Note: For backward compatibility: the default for displaying the total value is no (
totvalue="no") as opposed to the other display options.
- Exif arrays are now stored as arrays as opposed to multiple items with the same tag id. This enables interpretation and formatting of array value tags.
- Improved display of help text in settings and photo of the day settings admin pages.
- Removed obsolete browser specific css.
- Improved layout and behaviour of frontend upload dialog.
- The display on wide areas (upload box from upload shortcode, album cover and thumbnail area) is now a table.
- On iPhone and iPad, when Table II-H15 (Camera connect) is ticked, there will be two buttons, one for file select and one for upload directly from camera.
- Photo name and description can be set to mandatory input (See Table II-H7 and Table II-H9).
6.8.00 jan 19 2018
- Various minor fixes for PHP 7.2 compatibility.
- If the visitor does not have the rights to edit a photo at the front-end, there will not be a link or button to the edit page.
- On the Import and Upload Photos admin pages one can now select a target album even when there are more albums than the setting in Table IX-B6.3.
- The most recently uploaded photo had its viewcount bumped for every session when the Missing photo id shortcode was enabled. Fixed.
- If you use qr codes and cache them (See Table IX-K1.4), the cache will be cleared regularly to prvent the generation of too many files.
- On the Album Admin -> Edit screen: the photo information now also shows the EXIF data, if available.
[photo xxx]can now have 'random' as argument, e.g.:
[photo random]. See Table IX-L for details.
- On the shortcode generator, one can optionally select one or more albums for the upload box.
- Supersearch. Selection boxes are now sorted, exif values are formatted.
- Certain camera brand specific tags are now recognized and (partially) correct formatted.
- Further improved formatting of various exif tags.