The following is a copy of the changelog.txt file.
7.2.02 jul 12 2019
- Added cover type Grid with images only.
- Added Table IV-G2.2: Click om image, to browse on image click.
- Entering a path to imagick commands always returned an errormessage, even when the path was correct. Fixed.
7.2.01 jul 06 2019
- Changed the algoritm of the extended duplicate removal of search operations.
- Viewcounts were not bumped by lightbox if hires files were used for lightbox (Table IV-G6) or local CDN is active (Table IX-K4). Fixed.
- On large systems, the update of the value returned by w#fsviews took too long to be usefull. It will now be updated immediately when update is pending and the value is requested.
- Added photo description keyword w#albumdesc to display the album description inside the photo description.
- If the url of a thumbnail is requested and the thumbnai file does not exist, an attempt to create it will be mane.
- Navigation icon size for lightbox is now configurable in Table I-J5.
7.2.00 jun 14 2019
- Changed defaults for Table IX-D19 and IX-D20 as this seems to be the most convenient.
- The mailing of frontload upload notifications will now combine multiple photos in one notification email for photos that have the same owner and are in the same album, and the uploads have been done during a period of max 5 minutes.
- For users who can create (sub) albums, the uplaod widget and the box created by [wppa type="upload"] will now show a selectionbox of parents where the user can create a subalbum. The selectionbox may contain
--- none ---and
--- separate ---if the user can create toplevel albums.
- The number of downloads as enabled in Table VI-C1.x is now registered.
w#dlcountas photo description keyword to display the download count.
- Added display and sort method
Download countto the TopTen widget.
- For lightbox, multiple single images will now be treated as a set, so you can browse through them. There will be separate sets for the three single image types
- Fixed some ssl issues.