The following is a copy of the changelog from the readme.txt file.
6.7.09 dec 14 2017
- Slideshow widget bug fixes:
--- all albums --- did not work, fixed.
On initial display of the activation screen, the default setting values were not shown. Fixed.
Album selectionbox was not sorted. Fixed.
Height could not be set to 0 (auto). Fixed.
- Shortcode generator bug fixes:
Fixed album enumeration delimiter; must be '.' rather than ','
Fixed colors in selectionboxes (red: required selection missing or invalid input; green: selection/input is ok).
Single image preview videos work correctly now.
- Slideshow widget new features:
Added checkbox 'Random' for random photo sequence. The sequence will change every pageload.
Added checkbox 'Include subalbums'.
- Sildeshow widget other changes:
You can set a maximum number of slides, to prevent heavy pageloads, especially when --- all albums --- is used.
The slideshow now always wraps around, regardless of the setting of Table IV-B8.
6.7.08 dec 01 2017
- Fixed a problem when using imagemagick and the upload file contains spaces in the name.
- Added shortcode generator for shortcode
[photo]. Including upload new photo. Requires enabling the use of shortcode
[photo]in Table IX-L1.
- Added 'Albums only' to Table IX-E12: Search results display.
- Changed defaults for max albums to 500 in Table IX-B6.3 and Table VII-B13. Note: The value in Table VII-B13 should be <= Table IX-B6.3.
6.7.07 nov 25 2017
- Fixed a spurious missing switch to flat/collapsible table button on the Album Admin page.
- Fixed a spurious error on local host systems.
- Fixed a problem displaying the widget admin page and customize screen when the system has many albums ( >> 1000 ).
- New shortcode attribute button for
[wppa type="slide" album="13" button="Show me the slideshow"][/wppa]
This will hide the slideshow behind a button. Clicking the button will download the slideshow code to the browser. This is to reduce and speedup loading pages with slideshow(s).
- You can now restrict frontend uploads to one or more user roles. See Table II-H2.1
- Added a dummy index.php to all subfolders and to folders created by wppa.
6.7.06 okt 18 2017
- Fixed hanging lightbox on old versions of Internet Explorer.
- Album widget frontend display on backend failed due to undefined function wppa_get_coverphoto_id(). Fixed.
- At frontend upload: selected photo tags lost accented characters. Fixed.
- Fixed an un-well formed numeric value error in php 7.
- Added activity widget on wp desktop
- Added link to lightbox single image on the BestOf widget.
- For clarity: The texts 'Awaiting moderation' and 'Scheduled for XXXX' are now also displayed for the owner of the photo and users with moderate rights where it applies.
6.7.05 aug 02 2017
- Album selectionboxes on the album admin page have alphabetically sorted content again.
- Negate option in search. Enter
token1 !token2to get all albums/photos that match
token1but do not match
6.7.04 jul 23 2017
- Fixed a filesystem rights issue.
- Table IV-A18: cretae .htaccess file now works as expected.
- Fixed photo search form for mis-behaving themes like weaver ii.
- Logging of filesystem events. Table IX-A9.4.
6.7.03 jul 20 2017
- Album sequence in Upload page was odd since 6.7.01. Fixed.
- The category selection box from the widget is now also available in the search box, see Table IX-E19.
- Up to 3 selectionboxes can be configured with lists of pre-defined search tokens. See Table IX-E20.x and the widget activation screen.
6.7.02 jul 14 2017
- Various minor fixes that caused warnings but without any functional effect.
- Now passes PHP 7 compatibility check without any errors or warnings.
- Album sequence in Import page was odd since 6.7.01. Fixed.
- Table I-G5: Fullscreen button size, to set the size of the fullscreen and exit buttons on lightbox.
- You can secify the order number of the landing shortcode (occ) on the search landing page. This makes it possible to have the search box shortcode first, and the landing page shortcode second (occ=2). Table IX-E1.
- If your theme shows a magnifier glass on the search input, the Search Photos dialog will do the same.
6.7.01 jul 08 2017
- Under some circumstances the audiobar under slideshow was mis-aligned. Fixed.
- Many textual fixes (mainly typos).
- Table IX-A11: Minimum tags. These tags exist even when there are no photos that have one or more of these tags.
- Table IX-A12: Login link. Change this if you have a custom login page and you have ticked Table IV-F1: Commenting login or Table IV-E1: Rating login.
- Widgets have been revised to make the activation screens more consistent in usage and appearance.
6.7.00 jun 28 2017
- Many textual fixes, thanx to Stefan Eggers who has completed the german translations.
- Fixed a rounding issue in the calculation of wppa container width when the width in the shortcode was set to a fraction, causing intermittent layout issues.
- New shortcode attribute timeout for slideshows (
[wppa type="slide" album="13" timeout="2000"][/wppa]for 2000ms. (2s.) timeout.
[wppa type="slide" album="13" timeout="random"][/wppa]for a random timeout between 2 and 7 times the animation speed.
- Completed translations for the German language, by Stefan Eggers