The following is a copy of the changelog.txt file.
7.2.08 sep 04 2019
- Fixed a problem when displaying slideshows with comment field caused by user display names containing (single) quotes.
- Fixed a regression in the interpretation of shortcode arguments since 7.2.07 with respect to accented letters.
- Placeholder code for search box produced an error in certain circumstances. Fixed.
- Added plugin AMP to the blacklist, because it completely destroys the dynamic functionality (links, onclick event handlers etc).
7.2.07 sep 01 2019
- Various security and code quality issues fixed.
- Table IX-E22: Placeholder text for the search photos box/widget is believed to work in all configurations now.
- The zipfile name of the album download is now always sanitized and no longer dependant of Table IX-D17. This fixes possible 404 errors on album downloads when the album name had funny characters like " in its name.
- One could not have more than one multitag/tags-filter instance on a page. Fixed.
- Fixed typo's and missig translations in the settings admin page.
7.2.06 aug 21 2019
- Fixed a few issues with user display names with accented characters.
- New setting: Table IX-E22: Placeholder text for the search photos box/widget.
- Various security and code quality issues fixed.
7.2.05 aug 08 2019
- Various minor security issues fixed.
- Layout fix for window resizing photo editor with imagemagick.
- Magick editing updated photo sizes with thumbnail sizes (on screen only). Fixed.
- Cropper did not show up when lazy load was active. Fixed.
- New Setting: Table IV-D9: Use thumb on cover. To use possible cropped thumbnail image on album covers even when a CDN is active.
7.2.04 jul 31 2019
- Adding tags by seleciting existing tags resulted in the text: [object HTMLTextAreaElement]. Fixed.
- Same for description when using wp editor. Fixed.
- Fixed a display issue in the supersearch box when js deferred.
- New setting: Table I-D9: Cover spacing. Sets the spacing size between multicolumn covers on a row. Does not work for 'Grid' covers.
- Fixed a typo in the topten widget activation screen.
- Breadcrumb can now be displayed when cover type is grid.
- Cropping now also works on the classic front-end editor when imagemagick is activated.
7.2.03 jul 24 2019
- Added crop functionality to imageMagick commands on the photo admin pages.
- Changed the algorithm for extended duplicate removal in search operations.
- Added a checkbox on the photo admin page to lock the thumbnail, so, if ticked, the thumbnail file will not be remade when requested individually or in bulk procedures.
- Simplified (speeded up) and improved security while updating on the photo admin page.
- Improved reloading photo images after being visually modified on the photo admin page (without reloading the entire page).
- Fixed a spourious issue where the album timestamp was empty, causing php warnings.
- Any attempt to show previous or next on a lightbox single image showed the loading spinner. Fixed.
7.2.02 jul 12 2019
- Added cover type Grid with images only.
- Added Table IV-G2.2: Click om image, to browse on image click.
- Entering a path to imagick commands always returned an errormessage, even when the path was correct. Fixed.
7.2.01 jul 06 2019
- Changed the algoritm of the extended duplicate removal of search operations.
- Viewcounts were not bumped by lightbox if hires files were used for lightbox (Table IV-G6) or local CDN is active (Table IX-K4). Fixed.
- On large systems, the update of the value returned by w#fsviews took too long to be usefull. It will now be updated immediately when update is pending and the value is requested.
- Added photo description keyword w#albumdesc to display the album description inside the photo description.
- If the url of a thumbnail is requested and the thumbnai file does not exist, an attempt to create it will be mane.
- Navigation icon size for lightbox is now configurable in Table I-J5.
7.2.00 jun 14 2019
- Changed defaults for Table IX-D19 and IX-D20 as this seems to be the most convenient.
- The mailing of frontload upload notifications will now combine multiple photos in one notification email for photos that have the same owner and are in the same album, and the uploads have been done during a period of max 5 minutes.
- For users who can create (sub) albums, the uplaod widget and the box created by [wppa type="upload"] will now show a selectionbox of parents where the user can create a subalbum. The selectionbox may contain
--- none ---and
--- separate ---if the user can create toplevel albums.
- The number of downloads as enabled in Table VI-C1.x is now registered.
w#dlcountas photo description keyword to display the download count.
- Added display and sort method
Download countto the TopTen widget.
- For lightbox, multiple single images will now be treated as a set, so you can browse through them. There will be separate sets for the three single image types
- Fixed some ssl issues.