The following is a copy of the changelog.txt file.
7.3.09 mar 26 2020
- Fixed a possible layout issue in the album navigator when caching was on for this widget.
- New setting Table IX-A18: Add locale. Always add locale to links. You may need this setting if you use a multilanguage plugin not being qTranslate.
- The linkpages for the tagcloud and multitag widgets/boxes have been extended with --- the same page ---. Usefull when using multilanguage plugins not being qTranslate and intented for the box. The behaviour for a widget depends of the specific page layout and is therefor unpredictable.
- Various cosmetic changes.
- When remake add is ticked (Table IX-H6) a duplicate photo item for a videao was created when the button 'Remake all' was ticked on the album admin page. Fixed.
- Reverted mod from 7.3.03: 'Fixed duplicate ids in search code for certain themes.' because it caused layout issues.
- The subdir 'dynamic' is now also created at plugin activation.
- Added option 'basic' to the Membership selectionbox in Table VII-A. This effectively limits the capabilities of users. A 'basic' member can not create/delete (sub)albums, upload, delete possibly existing own photos, enter comments and rate photos. Setting this for an administrator or a superuser has no effect.
7.3.08 feb 11 2020
- New feature: Setting Table IX-A17: Translate. Translate names, descriptions and other text using qTranslate rules without a language plugin.
- Geo did not work when encrypted links was enabled. Fixed.
- Labels of custom fields are now translated on the album/photo admin screen.
- Breadcrumbs are now fully translated.
- Tagcloud and Multitag is now alphabetically even with translatable items.
- You can now cache widgets and wppa boxes on a multilingual site.
htmlspecialchars()in many places to prevent accented characters to be displayed wrong: e.g. Ã¶Ã¤Ã¼ instead of öäü.
7.3.07 feb 05 2020
- Scheduling of individual images did not work. Fixed.
- Premium indicator was also displayed in a photo description when the description contained any keyword but no user name was required. Fixed.
- New setting: Table IX-D15.2: Copy Custom. When ticked, will copy the contents of the custom datafields on copying photo.
- Improved behaviour of lazy load. Sometimes at the end of scrolling a few images were not shown until the next scroll or resize event. This has been fixed.
- Removed hardcoded background color of comments. You can set a bg color as custom css:
background-color: <valid css color> !important;
- When a wppa container was shifted out of the viewport, it was set to hidden. This has been removed to improve user experience.
7.3.06 feb 20 2020
- Table VI-C8: Album navigator Link has been moved to Table VI-A3.1 and the options are extended.
- To Table VI-C11: Album cover subalbums link, added option "Subalbum title link". This also supports the otpion "the link page with a clean url" when set on the album admin page.
- Added cache and delay checkboxes to shortcode generators.
- Wppa cache is now also automatically cleard when a page or post is saved that contains a wppa shortcode.
- Fixed a layout issue when Table IX-L3 (size of [photo] shortcode photo) was set to a fraction i.e. a positive value < 1.0.
type="pcount"did no longer work with argument parent. Fixed.
7.3.05 feb 03 2020
- Caching shortcode [photo ...] did not work. Fixed.
- The premium user indicator is now also displayed near the owner of the photo when added to the photo name in Table II-B5.1: Add (Owner).
- After stop-start filmonly continuous, it lost animation. Fixed.
- Fixed a warning about
- Fixed a lay-out issue in selectrionboxes on wppa admin pages.
- New setting: Table IV-A1.3: Ajax scroll. You can now switch off scrolling the page after ajax updated the page content.
- Shortcode arg
delay="yes"did not work. Now it does work and it has more options. It is still under development; not all shortcode types/albums will work. There are four forms e.g.:
delay="Yes,nnn"where nnn is delaytime in millisec,
delay="text,Linktext"to produce a button or a textlink.
- Frontend upload videos failed due to missing function. Fixed.
- The animation for 360 panoramas was much slower on mobile devices than on pc. Fixed.
- Fast starting/stopping slideshows may cause instability. Fixed.
- You can now have both
cacheattributes in the same shortcode.
7.3.04 jan 22 2020
- Fixed a conflict with cached sidebar slideshows.
- New feature: You can assign gold, silver, bronze or plus level of premium usership to any user role. Table VII-A. The corresponding medals are shown together with the user display names in photo descriptions and comments.
- The photo of the day changed most of the times when a new photo is uploaded, and the policy is: change every hour ... month. Fixed.
7.3.03 jan 18 2020
- Fixed a resizing issue when using nicescroller.
- De-activated tinymce mode in wp editor on album and photo admin, due to unfixed problem in
- Fixed duplicate ids in search code for certain themes.
- Fixed a performance issue on the settings page for systems with many users.
- Fixed the excessively creation of widget landing pages.
- You can now also select POSTS as the album title link on the album admin page.
- New checkbox: Table VI-A3: ASO. Album Specific Overrule. If you tick the ASO box, the album title link settings overrule the default album widget link type and page settings, but only when the album link page or post is not set to --- the same page or post ---
- You can now edit iptc data on the Photo Albums -> Album Admin -> Edit Manage photos screen. The metadata in the database is updated, the source file is untouched.
- Fixed several php warnings that show up at php version 7.4
7.3.02 jan 09 2020
- New setting: Table IX-A11.1: Show minimum tags only. Shows only the tags defined in Table IX-A11 in the selection box on the photo admin page.
Note that it is recommended to tick Table VII-C9: New tags restricted, if you want to prevent the creation of new tags by non-adminstrators.
- New feature: Smart caching.
- Widget caching
The widgets have an extra option on the activation screen to enable caching of the widget content.
The cache expiration time can be selected between 5 and 60 minutes at widget activation.
The widgets QR, Notify, Stereo, Admins choice have no caching option because it is unwanted or useless.
- Shortcode caching
All wppa shortcodes except type="landing" can have an extra attribumte: cache="".
The value betweeen the double quotes may be a number between 5 and 60, meaning the expiration time of the cache file.
Both types of cache files will be 'smart' cleared prior to the expiration time when needed.
On top of this, the Photo Albums admin menu has an extra option to clear all wppa cache instantaneously.
- Widget caching
- New setting: Table IX-A9.7: Log Timings. Logs a.o. widget and shortcode output generation times and no of queries.
- The default state of all checkboxes in widget activation dialogs is now unchecked.
7.3.01 dec 29 2019
- New setting: Table II-B1.2 Renew on Filmonly. Adds a renew link to the start/stop navigationbar on the slideonly display. Requires Table II-B1.1 (Start/Stop on filmonly) and Table IV-A1.0 (use Ajax) being checked.
- New setting: Table II-B18 No animate on mobile. If ticked, slideshow does no animation on mobile devices to unload cpu.
- Improved positioning and animations of filmonly deisplay.
- No longer uses https://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/jquery.nicescroll/3.7.6/jquery.nicescroll.min.js due to bug https://github.com/inuyaksa/jquery.nicescroll/issues/799.
Now uses .../wp-photo-album-plus/vendor/nicescroll/jquery.nicescroll.min.js that has been patched.
- Removed slideshw animation types that do not work properly. Remaining types are: fadeover (default), fadeafter and swipe.
- Fixed a not defined PHP warning.
- Fixed a fatal error in import proc.
7.3.00 dec 20 2019
- The originators of ratings and comments are now defined by their user ID if they are loggedin, and by their IP addresses when they are not logged in. This fixes contaminations when users change their display name and in case of non unique display names.
- Default settings are no longer stored in the wp_options db table. If a setting is set to the default value, it will be removed from the db and the deafult value will be used instead. If an update comes with a changed default value, and the setting had been set to the old default value, the setting will get the new default value. Changed default values will always be listed in the changelog.
- Januari as next month on the real calendar was not recognized as being in the future. Fixed.
- To speed up dynamic behaviour, redundant execution of responsive resize handler code will now be prevented as much as possible.
horizrailenabled:falseto the default nicescroller options.
- New setting: Table IV-B17: Filmonly random. If ticked, every pageload the sequence of the filmonly images will be different.
- The initial position of the filmstrip is not animated even when the filmstrip animation is activated.