The following is a copy of the changelog.txt file.
7.0.09 jan 20 2019
- Added a checkbox to the album widget to include (great)(grand)children.
- Cosmetic changes to the settings page Table VIII buttons.
- Thumbnail popups now stay within the thumbnail area.
- QR cache did not work. Fixed.
- The logfile is now displayed with the youngest message first.
- Local cdn did not generate .png images. Fixed.
- Status stars on the settings page for changing iptc and exif items did not show busy/ready/error icons. Fixed.
- Scrolling on panoramas to zoom in/out will no longer move the pagecontent up/down.
- Table IX-M3: Mail on comment, now has a checkbox to limit the mailing to photo owner and admin only.
7.0.08 jan 10 2019
- Added dashboard widget for (un)subscribing to/from mailinglists.
- Remake failed on .pdf's. Fixed.
- Links defined on the photo of the day admin page did not work. Fixed.
- Available tags were not updated when a photo was deleted. Fixed.
- Auto updates could fail due to improper initialisation of wp filesystem. Fixed.
- On certain systems uploads were no longer possible due to improper initialisation of wp filesystem. Fixed.
- Copy/move photos generated a comm error. Fixed.
7.0.07 dec 31 2018
- Security fixes
- Added class wppa-notify-check to checkboxes and wppa-notify-label to labels on the frontend of the notify widget.
7.0.06 dec 23 2018
- Fixed textual issues on the settings admin page.
- Fixed defined path errors for Windows multisite individual systems.
- Long mailinglists no longer break at timeout.
7.0.05 dec 14 2018
- Fixed an issue with random sequence order when the content (thumbnails) is paginated.
- Improved responsiveness to fix certain compatibility issues.
- New photo name (Table IX-D13) now also works on backend uploads and imports.
- Certain actions on album admin and photo admin did no longer work. Fixed.
- Added Table IV-A34: Response speed. Select: The speed of responsive size adjustments.
7.0.04 dec 07 2018
- Fixed a problem in commenting.
- Fixed a problem in changing photo information.
- Fixed a problem in comment status.
- Added error messages on the admin dashboard in case of certain configuration conflicts.
7.0.03 dec 04 2018
- Mail previous commented did not work. Fixed. ("SELECT DISTINCT")
- Local selection box in import page was empty. Fixed. (wp-content is a safe path in import glob)
- Indicators on thumbnails of media items when no control bar is present and on pdf document thumbnails.
- If you have no ImageMagick installed or your ImageMagick version does not convert .pdf to .jpg, you can now upload a self created image file (e.g. screenshot) after the upload of the .pdf file. Names must be equal except the file-extension. .jpg and .png files are supported for this purpose.
- Direct rating and commenting. See Table IX-A14.
7.0.02 nov 27 2018
- Fix for WPPA_MULTISITE_BLOGSDIR (WPPA_CONTENT_PATH . '/blogs.dir' is now a safe path)
- Various security fixes
7.0.01 nov 23 2018
- Front-end uploaddialog: when admin, multiple uploads should be possible even when one only was activated. Fixed. ($one_only = wppa_switch( 'upload_one_only' ) && ! wppa_user_is( 'administrator' );)
- Front-end uploaddialog: very long filenames distorted layout. Fixed. (onclick=?"wppaSetMaxWidthToParentWidth(this);" on the visual button)
- Link on thumbnail to lightbox did not work when the photo has audio. Fixed. (wppa_fix_poster_ext() now also works on versioned urls)
- Automatic cache clearing stopped working, fixed. (WPPA_UPLOAD_PATH . '/cache' is now a safe root)
- Table IV-A6: Enable pretty links - is now a selectionbox with three options: none, classic, and compressed.
Compressed makes a bit better human readable urls when using album and photonames in urls is activated.
- Compatibility with WPGlobus as alternative to qTranslate.
7.0.00 nov 16 2018
- [wppa type="slphoto" photo="#last"] did not work. Fixed.
- Shortcode generators for Gutenberg added.
- New widget: WPPA+ Notify. Users can subscribe/unsubscribe for various mailings. Configure availability of mailing types in Table IX-M.
- Removed Table IX-A14. Frontend code is now always loaded.
- Removed script to shortcode conversion warning and tool.
- The shortcode generators now produce self-closing shortcodes, i.e. without [/wppa].
- Removed Table IV-F5. Configure emailing in Table IX-M.
- Album selectionlist in upload widget is now always sorted alphabetically.