The following is a copy of the changelog from the readme.txt file.
6.6.10 jan 18 2017
- Adjusted the calculation for the size of the thumbnail image files to take into account when responsive cover images are used.
- Responsive cover images not always worked. Fixed.
- When Table VII-B-12 (Fe alert) was unchecked and the fe upload is blogged, the redirect to the blog post failed. Fixed.
- Max one alertbox on fe upload/blog. Select when in Table VII-B12.
- Fixed a possible errormessage on fe delete photo.
- Table VIII-B12.2 Add HD tags. All photoa that are available in resolution >= 1920 x 1080 px get tag HD.
- Albums can have their own watermark settings. New uploaded photos will have that watermark in stead of the system default as specified in Table IX-F.
- You can disable the shortcode generator in Table IX-B19 for users who are neither administrator nor wppa superuser.
- Tags GPX and HD will always be in capital letters. Existing tags can be fixed using Table VIII-B16 Fix Tags.
- The caching of wppa options has been removed to avoid problems on systems that do not allow db fields > 64kB.
- The togo-field of running cron jobs (Table VIII) is now being updated every 5 seconds.
6.6.10 jan 05 2017
- Under certain circumstances the granted album was not created. Fixed: It is no longer required to have an upload widget on the members page.
- New shortcode attribute:
alt="...". The alt attrinute may conatin an existing photo id number.
In case the shortcode can not be rendered, you used to see the 'placeholder' [WPPA+ Photo display (fsh)].
In some circumstances this is not due to a configuration issue, but you can e.g. have plugin AMP installed and AMP applies to the content.
When the alt attribute is added to the shortcode, a plain photo will be displayed. If you do not want anything to be displayed (no photo and no errormessage) set the alt attrinbute to none:
alt="none". Full shortcode example: [wppa type="slide" album="255" alt="4187"][/wppa]
- It is no longer possible to delete a photo that is explicitly used as a single image in a post or page.
- After Blog it! (front-end upload) You will now be redirected to the post you blogged.
- Table II-B0: Navigation type. Can be set to one out of: 'Icons', 'Icons on mobile, text on pc' or 'Text'. This makes the old text style coming back for those who really want it.
- Table II-H16: Blog it! is now a selectionbox. You can select one out of: disabled, optional and always. This makes it possible to force users to blog their uploads.
- You can now have responsive album cover images. Table I-D5.x and Table I-D6.x
6.6.09 dec 23 2016
- Fixed a spurious db error on certain search ops resulting in erroneously nothing found.
- Related count was not obeyed. Fixed.
- Photo viewcounts can now be displayed under the album cover photo. Table II-E9: Viewcount on cover.
- Table IV-C10: Run nl2br or wpautop on description. For thumbnail text.
- The treecounts system (number of sub-albums, photos, pending and scheduled as well as photo viewcounts) has been re-implemented; data is now stored in the albums table. Viewing admin pages cause immediate recalculation, so admin pages always show correct numbers. On the foreground - to reduce overhead actions that may slow down pageloads for visitors - the updates are done in a background process (cron job) and may result in max 30 seconds delay after upload, create sub album or viewing fs images.
- On some systems it has been shown that the eventhandler for onload is not executed on svg images. To avoid svg navigation icons from not getting the right colors and showing up, the function wppaReplaceSvg() is now called at various smart moments.
- The album cover text is now wrapped in a div rather than a p to avoid layout problems when Table IV-D8 is set to 'Linebreaks and paragraphs'.
6.6.08 dec 16 2016
- Fixed an error in the html for google+ share code.
- A running slideshow no longer interrupts running audio.
- Fixed an alignment problem of the audio bar on theme Twenty Seventeen.
- Fixed cursor (is now a pointer) in case a single image has a link to it.
- Fixed a spurious php error in wppa_in_widget().
- Hilite is working again. (Indication on thumbnail when linked from slideshow to thumbnails).
- The first/last arrow icons on the filmstrip do no longer show up if the first/last image is displayed.
- Cosmetic changes to filmstrip tooltips (titles).
- Functional enhancements in bulk edit photos i.c. immediate move por photo.
- Table IX-H16 (iptc needs utf8 conversion) has been removed. This is now autodetected.
- It is no longer possible to generate negative photo or album or any other db table ids.
6.6.07 dec 09 2016
- Various fixes to better meet the w3c validation standards.
- Table VI-A5, A7, A8: Linktype: added option: 'the thumbnails album in a slideshow'.
- Uploader widget: added 2 switches to display total number of contributors and total number of photos.
6.6.06 dec 02 2016
- Fixed a default covertype layout issue on static (non-responsive) display.
- On some systems the rating system did not work. Fixed.
- Table IV-A9.2: Track clickcounts. Counts the clicks on single images and slideshow images when there is a link url. Totals per album show up on the album admin page.
- Table VI-B2: Thumbnail linktype: added option: 'the thumbnails album in a slideshow'. Shows the slideshow of the album where the thumbnail belongs. Starting at the pointed image. This always shows the physical album where the thumbnail belongs to as a slideshow, even when the collection of thumbnails is the content of a virtual album; as opposed to 'the fullsize photo in a slidshow' (the default) that always shows the slideshow of the selection where the thumbnail belongs to.
6.6.05 nov 30 2016
- Table IV-E11: Rating display type can now be set to 'Likes'. Works on thumbnails (II-D4), slideshow (II-B7) and lightbox (II-G21).
- Table IX-F8.2 and Table IX-F8.3 The color of textual watermarks can now be set.
- Table VI-A6: LasTen widget linktype: added option: 'the thumbnails album in a slideshow'. Shows the slideshow of the album where the thumbnail belongs. Starting at the pointed image.
6.6.04 nov 25 2016
- Delete link for pending photos under slide and thumbnail did not work but generated a security check failure. Fixed.
- Uploading photo file formats other than .jpg, .jpeg, .png or .gif at the frontend did not produce an appropriate user errormessage, but resulted in a missing photo and thumbnail. Fixed.
- Fixed initialisation errors that caused a php warning without functional mis-behaviour.
- Settings in Table IX-F3: Watermark file and position were not settable. Fixed.
- The administrator can now use the downloaded db table .csv-files from Table XII for import on the Photo Albums -> Import screen. For backup and for moving to another website/host.
- Max number of albums to show up in a selectionbox on the photo admin screen is now settable in Table IX-B6.2. If this max is exceeded, a number input field is displayed.
- Maintenance proc Table VIII-B8.2 All to lower. Convert file-extensions to lower case. To fix very old systems. Recommended before moving the site, especially when you use a windows pc to copy the photofiles. Window does not accept two files with the same name with different case in file extension. It simply overwrites the files.
- Various performance improvements.
- Various typos in texts fixed.
6.6.03 nov 18 2016
- On the upload admin screen, when the server allows you to upload as much as gigabytes, you will no longer get the erroneous message that the total filesize is too big.
- Lightbox start/stop button only showed up initially but disappeared after used once. Fixed.
- List comments by name (Table VIII-C5) did not work. Fixed.
- Fixed a breadcrumb issue.
- Import from remote url stopped working. Fixed.
- Table VII-B7 has been renamed Table VII-B7.0. Table VII-B7.1 added: Front-end uploads get status private. This overrules the setting of VII-B7.0, but modaretion emails will still be sent if VII-B7.0 is ticked.
6.6.02 nov 12 2016
- If Upload owner only was unticked ( Table VII-D1.2 ), it worked like it was still ticked. Fixed. In this case the upload dialog now also appears on album covers and thumbnail areas.
- Fixed breadcrumb go to thumbnails icon for virtual albums.
- Next page link and direct access page links on admin page Moderate photos gave no rights error. Fixed.
- (Photo)file permissions are now always set to 0644 and wppa created directories to 0755 to grant accessability, even when server defaults change magically.
- If ewww image optimizer is installed, created photo files will now always be optimized if Table IX-D17 is ticked.
- Commenting your own photos will no longer give you credit points.
- Items in a .csv file will now be trimmed from spaces.
- Extended settings for counters on album covers: Table II-E5 and Table II-E8.
6.6.01 nov 10 2016
- Under some circumstances there were many grant albums created for the same user. Fixed.
- Fixed a spurious db error in upload widget/upload box.
- Breadcrumb on slideshow stopped updating photoname. Fixed.
- Cron job Remake did not work. Fixed.
- Svg icons do not work in ie, now using .png in ie.
- Breadcrumb link to current page now uses ajax if ajax enabled.
6.6.00 nov 05 2016
- Fixed photo permalinks for (double) quotes in album names.
- Granted albums are now added to the permalink redirect .htaccess file immediately after creation.
- Fixed photo permalinks for albums with multi language names using qTranslate-x.
- Fixed a problem with facebook sharing when photo- (and/or album-) names in urls was activated and there were spaces in the names.
- Besides rotating the image, you can now also flip the image on the photo admin page.
- Certain maintenance tasks can now alternatively be done in the background as cron job.
- All slideshow and lightbox navigation is now performed by scalable vector graphic buttons. The fill- and background colors can be set in Table III-B14 and Table III-B15. The style (the amount of rounding the corners of the square icons) can be set in Table II-J11.
- The lightbox exit and (exit)fullscreen icons are now located at the upper right corner in all displays.
- The 'normal' lightbox display on portrait mobile devices no longer leave big left and right margins.
- Custom navigation symbol urls and miscellaneous settings have been dropped ( Table II-K is removed ).
- %%wppa%% scripts are no longer supported. If you still have scripts, you can convert them here: http://wppa.nl/changelog/script-to-shortcode-conversion/
- Completely re-designed the album and photo admin pages. This also makes it more mobile friendly.
- og:image:width and og:image:height added to speed-up fb sharing.
- Added Table IV-D8 to add paragraphs and/or linebreaks to album descriptions. Also changed IV-B11 to enable linebreaks only.
- Many more small enhancements, bug fixes and performance improvements.