The following is a copy of the changelog from the readme.txt file.
6.6.07 dec 09 2016
- Various fixes to better meet the w3c validation standards.
- Table VI-A5, A7, A8: Linktype: added option: 'the thumbnails album in a slideshow'.
- Uploader widget: added 2 switches to display total number of contributors and total number of photos.
6.6.06 dec 02 2016
- Fixed a default covertype layout issue on static (non-responsive) display.
- On some systems the rating system did not work. Fixed.
- Table IV-A9.2: Track clickcounts. Counts the clicks on single images and slideshow images when there is a link url. Totals per album show up on the album admin page.
- Table VI-B2: Thumbnail linktype: added option: 'the thumbnails album in a slideshow'. Shows the slideshow of the album where the thumbnail belongs. Starting at the pointed image. This always shows the physical album where the thumbnail belongs to as a slideshow, even when the collection of thumbnails is the content of a virtual album; as opposed to 'the fullsize photo in a slidshow' (the default) that always shows the slideshow of the selection where the thumbnail belongs to.
6.6.05 nov 30 2016
- Table IV-E11: Rating display type can now be set to 'Likes'. Works on thumbnails (II-D4), slideshow (II-B7) and lightbox (II-G21).
- Table IX-F8.2 and Table IX-F8.3 The color of textual watermarks can now be set.
- Table VI-A6: LasTen widget linktype: added option: 'the thumbnails album in a slideshow'. Shows the slideshow of the album where the thumbnail belongs. Starting at the pointed image.
6.6.04 nov 25 2016
- Delete link for pending photos under slide and thumbnail did not work but generated a security check failure. Fixed.
- Uploading photo file formats other than .jpg, .jpeg, .png or .gif at the frontend did not produce an appropriate user errormessage, but resulted in a missing photo and thumbnail. Fixed.
- Fixed initialisation errors that caused a php warning without functional mis-behaviour.
- Settings in Table IX-F3: Watermark file and position were not settable. Fixed.
- The administrator can now use the downloaded db table .csv-files from Table XII for import on the Photo Albums -> Import screen. For backup and for moving to another website/host.
- Max number of albums to show up in a selectionbox on the photo admin screen is now settable in Table IX-B6.2. If this max is exceeded, a number input field is displayed.
- Maintenance proc Table VIII-B8.2 All to lower. Convert file-extensions to lower case. To fix very old systems. Recommended before moving the site, especially when you use a windows pc to copy the photofiles. Window does not accept two files with the same name with different case in file extension. It simply overwrites the files.
- Various performance improvements.
- Various typos in texts fixed.
6.6.03 nov 18 2016
- On the upload admin screen, when the server allows you to upload as much as gigabytes, you will no longer get the erroneous message that the total filesize is too big.
- Lightbox start/stop button only showed up initially but disappeared after used once. Fixed.
- List comments by name (Table VIII-C5) did not work. Fixed.
- Fixed a breadcrumb issue.
- Import from remote url stopped working. Fixed.
- Table VII-B7 has been renamed Table VII-B7.0. Table VII-B7.1 added: Front-end uploads get status private. This overrules the setting of VII-B7.0, but modaretion emails will still be sent if VII-B7.0 is ticked.
6.6.02 nov 12 2016
- If Upload owner only was unticked ( Table VII-D1.2 ), it worked like it was still ticked. Fixed. In this case the upload dialog now also appears on album covers and thumbnail areas.
- Fixed breadcrumb go to thumbnails icon for virtual albums.
- Next page link and direct access page links on admin page Moderate photos gave no rights error. Fixed.
- (Photo)file permissions are now always set to 0644 and wppa created directories to 0755 to grant accessability, even when server defaults change magically.
- If ewww image optimizer is installed, created photo files will now always be optimized if Table IX-D17 is ticked.
- Commenting your own photos will no longer give you credit points.
- Items in a .csv file will now be trimmed from spaces.
- Extended settings for counters on album covers: Table II-E5 and Table II-E8.
6.6.01 nov 10 2016
- Under some circumstances there were many grant albums created for the same user. Fixed.
- Fixed a spurious db error in upload widget/upload box.
- Breadcrumb on slideshow stopped updating photoname. Fixed.
- Cron job Remake did not work. Fixed.
- Svg icons do not work in ie, now using .png in ie.
- Breadcrumb link to current page now uses ajax if ajax enabled.
6.6.00 nov 05 2016
- Fixed photo permalinks for (double) quotes in album names.
- Granted albums are now added to the permalink redirect .htaccess file immediately after creation.
- Fixed photo permalinks for albums with multi language names using qTranslate-x.
- Fixed a problem with facebook sharing when photo- (and/or album-) names in urls was activated and there were spaces in the names.
- Besides rotating the image, you can now also flip the image on the photo admin page.
- Certain maintenance tasks can now alternatively be done in the background as cron job.
- All slideshow and lightbox navigation is now performed by scalable vector graphic buttons. The fill- and background colors can be set in Table III-B14 and Table III-B15. The style (the amount of rounding the corners of the square icons) can be set in Table II-J11.
- The lightbox exit and (exit)fullscreen icons are now located at the upper right corner in all displays.
- The 'normal' lightbox display on portrait mobile devices no longer leave big left and right margins.
- Custom navigation symbol urls and miscellaneous settings have been dropped ( Table II-K is removed ).
- %%wppa%% scripts are no longer supported. If you still have scripts, you can convert them here: http://wppa.nl/changelog/script-to-shortcode-conversion/
- Completely re-designed the album and photo admin pages. This also makes it more mobile friendly.
- og:image:width and og:image:height added to speed-up fb sharing.
- Added Table IV-D8 to add paragraphs and/or linebreaks to album descriptions. Also changed IV-B11 to enable linebreaks only.
- Many more small enhancements, bug fixes and performance improvements.