The following is a copy of the changelog.txt file.
6.8.09 may 18 2018
- If lightbox global was active and no wppa images on the page, lightbox did not work. Fixed.
- Import page: No import button when only .csv files were present. Fixed.
- Breadcrumb, Table II-A4.4: Photo name: Show name of photo above slideshow. You can now switch it off.
- GPX maps, Table IX-K5.4: Zoomlevel: The starting zoomlevel for the embedded GPX implementation.
- Removed obsolete and not used code, obsolete comments and diagnostics.
6.8.08 may 09 2018
- The initial display of the fullscreen lightbox on Firefox was incorrect. Fixed.
- Changing orientation of mobile devices gave wrong initial display of the fullscreen lightbox. Fixed.
- Interactive maintenance procedures stopped at server errors. Fixed. After 10 server errors there is a confirmationbox asking to continue or not.
- If a source image file does not exist, a backup of the displayfile in the source folder will be made prior to making an image edit with imagick. This enables the undo function for photos that did not have its source file present.
- (Un)ticking Table I-D5, Table II-J9 and Table II-J10 did not work. Fixed.
- Fixed a layout issue in the album navigator widget.
- Fixed a lightbox issue resulting in displaying the plain image when the link was clicked before the lightbox was fully initialized.
- Added Table IV-A31: No rightclick. Disable right mouseclick on all images.
- When using Autoptimize, one can now optimize js with it, it will no longer conflict with wppa. You can also optimize html with Autoptimize and remove html comments without affecting the filmstrip speed or functionality.
- Removed obsolete settings Table IV-A19: Lazy or HTML comp; Table IV-A29: JS and CSS when needed.
- On the Import page: changing local/remote or the source folder will no longer need a buttonclick; the page will reload automatically.
6.8.07 apr 11 2018
- Fixed an error when timezone was set to an UTC offset rather than a city.
- Some settings caused js errors and did not work correctily. Fixed.
- New widget: Statistics.
- All widgets have a checkbox to restrict the display to logged-in visitors only.
6.8.06 mar 28 2018
- Clicking the help button [?] on the settings page now always opens the right helptext.
- A photo is now regarded as NOT being modified when the date/time modified is within 2 seconds after the timestamp of creation.
This is to avoid erroneous 'modified' labels due to photo metatdata updates during the upload/import process.
- Only cached pages that contain wppa data are cleared by wppa clear cache. Cache clearing is now performed at the background.
6.8.05 mar 20 2018
- LasTen widget showed deleted photos until they were actually removed from the system. Fixed.
- Table IV-F12: Comment db agreement. Places a checkbox on the commentform to agree that the information will be stored in a db.
- Lightbox global (see Table IV-G5) now also works upon images in wpForo forums.
- Lightbox global now shows the title and the caption of the wp image as subtext on the lightbox display.
- Photo owners now have the right to remove their own photos if Table VII-D2.7 is ticked; they do no longer need the right to edit photo information to be able to delete.
- You can set a maximum time for frontend edit in Table VII-D2.2.1 and for frontend delete in Table VII-D2.8
6.8.04 mar 16 2018
- Album navigator widget: fixed a layout issue for themes that have a background image on list items.
- Under some circumstances 'Granted albums' were created, while there was no valid parent(s) specification.
- Table IV-G3.1 initially shows ---none--- but is in fact 300ms. Fixed.
- Table VIII-13.1 and Table VIII-14.1 to schedule the regeneration of crypto codes on a regular basis.
- Bestof images in the box-version are now displayed like default thumbnails so the horizontal placement now behaves responsive.
The height shortcode attribute is now treated as the maximum for the width and the height.
- Corrected and enhanced the explanationbox on the Photo Albums -> Upload Photos admin page.
- Improved lightbox performance (speed).
- Added a few locations where the cache will be cleared.
6.8.03 mar 05 2018
- Due to a left-over from testing, switching to flat album table did no longer work. Fixed.
- On the album admin page: if the album is full, two - inactive - upload/import buttons were displayed. Fixed.
- On the photo admin screen: the caption of the exif table was not translatable. Fixed.
- You can keep a history log of the photo of the day. See the photo of the day admin page. It will show up at the admin dashboard.
- If the default photo description (Table IX-D5) contains HTML code, it will no longer be shown on the frontend upload dialog.
- Wppa will no longer crash the sites admin at activation time when the PHP EXIF functions are not activated.
6.8.02 mar 01 2018
- Sourcefiles got erroneoulsy removed in certain circumstances. This happened when there were two or more photos with the same name in an album and one got deleted. This also happened when a photo was deleted and re-uploaded before the background process actually removed the files of the deleted photo. This issue has been fixed.
w#plin photo descriptions got wrong results when the filename contained spaces or brackets. Fixed.
- Fixes for compatibility with plugin Simple Cart & By Now. This plugin is not maintained for over three years.
If you update to wppa version 6.8.02 and use SCABN, you MUST install the special - fixed - version to maintain compatibility.
- Table VII-B4: Fe limts per album. If this box is ticked, the upload limits set for userroles apply to each album individually where the user has frontend oploads to.
- You can now add browser specific css. Table IV-A15.x.
- If the user has the right to import, there is a button on the album admin screen to import to the album, like the upload to this album button.
- Added links to upload and import pages on the album admin main page, dependant of user rights.
- On most installations you will no longer see failed uploads due to memory limitations. When there is not enough memory to downsize photos or to apply watermarks, downsizing will be skipped. Note that in those cases one can have copies of the original photofiles as thumbnail images. If this happens often, it is rcommended to set an upload size limit in Table VII-B10.2 to force users to upload smaller images, or to ask the hosting provider to increase the available sever memory.
- Created a fixed version of plugin Simple Cart & Buy Now. You will need this special version if you previously used Simple Cart & Buy Now in combination with wppa.
Download it here
6.8.01 feb 09 2018
- Fixed layout issues of the album navigator widget and the album / photo admin pages.
- GPS and File tags are now supported in the exif system.
After update, the exif data will be recuprerated from the (source)files to reflect the changes made to the exif system. This is done by background processes and may take some time to complete.
- Added to the bestof widget: A checkbox to display the sum of the ratings (totvalue), and the option to sort by the sum of the ratings.
- Bestof shortcode now also supports the display of the sum of the ratings (
totvalue="yes"), and the sort option to sort by the sum of the ratings (
sortby="totvalue"). The full shortcode is now:
[wppa type="bestof" page="nn" count="nn" display="photo|owner" period="thisweek|lastweek|lastmonth|thismonth|lastyear|thisyear" sortby="maxratingcount|meanrating|ratingcount|totvalue" maxratings="yes|no" meanrat="yes|no" ratcount="yes|no" totvalue="no|yes" linktype="none|owneralbums|ownerphotos|upldrphotos" fontsize="nn" lineheight="nn" height="nn"][/wppa]
Note: For backward compatibility: the default for displaying the total value is no (
totvalue="no") as opposed to the other display options.
- Exif arrays are now stored as arrays as opposed to multiple items with the same tag id. This enables interpretation and formatting of array value tags.
- Improved display of help text in settings and photo of the day settings admin pages.
- Removed obsolete browser specific css.
- Improved layout and behaviour of frontend upload dialog.
- The display on wide areas (upload box from upload shortcode, album cover and thumbnail area) is now a table.
- On iPhone and iPad, when Table II-H15 (Camera connect) is ticked, there will be two buttons, one for file select and one for upload directly from camera.
- Photo name and description can be set to mandatory input (See Table II-H7 and Table II-H9).
6.8.00 jan 19 2018
- Various minor fixes for PHP 7.2 compatibility.
- If the visitor does not have the rights to edit a photo at the front-end, there will not be a link or button to the edit page.
- On the Import and Upload Photos admin pages one can now select a target album even when there are more albums than the setting in Table IX-B6.3.
- The most recently uploaded photo had its viewcount bumped for every session when the Ontbrekende foto id shortcode was enabled. Fixed.
- If you use qr codes and cache them (See Table IX-K1.4), the cache will be cleared regularly to prvent the generation of too many files.
- On the Album Admin -> Edit screen: the photo information now also shows the EXIF data, if available.
[photo xxx]can now have 'random' as argument, e.g.:
[photo random]. See Table IX-L for details.
- On the shortcode generator, one can optionally select one or more albums for the upload box.
- Supersearch. Selection boxes are now sorted, exif values are formatted.
- Certain camera brand specific tags are now recognized and (partially) correct formatted.
- Further improved formatting of various exif tags.