The following is a copy of the changelog from the readme.txt file.
6.1.16 Jul 02 2015
- If Show empty thumbnail area was on ( Table II-D18 ) and the album was an enumeration, the thumbnail page crashed. Fixed.
- Table IV-D2: Default cover photo selection method ( for new alums ), and added option '--- Random from (grand)children ---' on the album admin page.
- You can select a text for the close link in frontend upload/create/edit dialogs in Table II-J1.
- The switch Table IV-F10 now works for all non-admin receivers of comment notifications emails.
- If you set Table I-A9 to 0, the pagelink bar shows n/m in the center.
6.1.15 Jun 25 2015
- Fixed a bug in a security check on front-end album deletion.
- Fixed high resolution image urls for videos / audios on slideshows.
- WPPA+ Text widget has now an extra checkbox, to set if you want the widget to be seen by logged in users only.
- Table II-D18: Show empty thumbnail area. Check this to see the thumbnail area of empty albums for the upload link in it.
- There are now close links in the front-end upload and album edit / create dialogs.
- Improved compatibility with lightbox plugin prettyPhoto. Slideshows work on it ( but still no videos or audios ).
- There are no loger empty titles or titles with only a space on images.
- If the WPPA+ embedded lightbox is used, the subtitles are now transferred to lightbox by data-lbtitle="..",
to prevent hughe tooltip boxes while hovering over the image that links to lightbox while Table II-G1 is unticked.
If you use a non-default lightbox, make sure the liughtbox titles are empty, or Table II-G91 is ticked.
6.1.14 Jun 18 2015
- On servers where the function readdir() not properly workes, the import page never showed up. Fixed.
- Many minor fixes for w3c validation.
- For browsers that display empty tooltip boxes: there are no longer empty title attributes generated.
- wppa lightbox now uses data-rel="wppa" to meet w3c standards.
- Table II-G19: Overlay show legenda. Regardless of this setting, it will not show up on mobile devices, but the keyboard handler will be installed to facillitate tablet/laptop converable devices.
- There was a serious performance problem with the new smilies: emoji. Especially on firefox and using ajax On one of my testsites a slideshow with 15 slides and comments enabled and the smiley picker displayed used to take 4 seconds to load. Now it takes up to a minute; the browser even does not respond for over 50 seconds. As a work around for this, i coded my own convert_smilies() function: wppa_convert_smilies(), located in wppa_utils.php,
just for the creation of the html for the smileypicker and the smilies in the comments on photos. It still uses the emoji images, but by direct coding and not through a character code.
Intermediate test version, not released.
6.1.12 Jun 11 2015
- Rotating an image will always produce a rotated thumbnail created out of the display file, regardless of setting Table IX-F12. If you have rotated images and you want to remake all thumbnails and you have source files saved, tick Table IX-F12 to make sure all thumbnails will have the right orientation.
- Thumbnail type masonry style rows is now usable on static themes. There still is a problem with Thumbnail type ( Table IV-C3 ) masonry style rows. On static themes: untick Table IV-C6: Thumb mouseover to fix the behaviour in Internet Explorer. On responsive themes, in Internet Explorer and Google Chrome show odd layouts. Do not use masonry style rows on responive themes until this issue is fixed. masonry style columns works as expected in all browsers, both in responsive and static themes.
- Layout fix on album cover if album full.
- Topten Widget can have owner and album displayed in the subtitle, album will be a link to the photos album.
- You can now also use keywords for exif and iptc labels in photo descriptions. Use 2#L080 for Photographer:, E#L9003 For Date time original etc, where 2#080 and E#9003 return the photo specific data..
- New settings for lightbox: Table II-G18 and 19 to hide Start/Stop and Fullscreen legenda.
6.1.11 Jun 07 2015
- Fixed an error in statistics for logged out visitors.
- Bulk import custom data. see http://wppa.opajaap.nl/using-custom-data-fields/
6.1.10 Jun 06 2015
- Supersearch now also works in I.E.
- Fixed breadcrumb for supersearch displays.
- New photo status: private. Private photos are only shown to logged in visitors. This will only work in normal pageviews. A full url to an image file will not be rejected.
- Performance improvements in supersearch.
- Added Table IX-13 and E-14 to reduce select box options.
- Exif and Iptc systems now clean up garbage automaticly.
- Removed 'hover to select' and 'click to add/remove' from supersearch selectboxes because i.e. does not support event handlers on option tags.
6.1.9 May 30 2015
- Fixed a layout issue of Com alt displays on responsive themes.
- The default album cover linktype that will be set at album creation is now settable in Table IX-D18.
- New shortcode: type="supersearch". Related settings: Table VI-C9, Table IX-E13.
- Split js files in logical units, prevent loading of not used code.
6.1.8 May 16 2015
- Custom data is now properly indexed ( 6.1.7.001 )
- Skip empty albums now correctly tests on user role administrator as opposed to capability wppa_admin.
- Thumbnail popup did not work properly on chrome browser on certain themes. Fixed.
- Fixed potential problems with setting options that have leading or trailing spaces.
6.1.7 May 12 2015
- Custom datafields are now imputtable at the front-end upload dialog box. Table II-H10. Tags switch is now Table II-H11.
- Cosmetic changes in page link bar.
- Set input field width in seach box to 60%, added class wppa-search-input to input field. This fixes a lay-out issue on theme twentyfifteen.
6.1.6 May 09 2015
- If no album selected in frontend upload widget/box an alertbox will be displayed.
- Fotomoto 'hide when running' now works.
- Up to 10 custom datafields for photos can be defined. See Table II-J10(.x).
See this documentation page for an explanation.
- wppa.js is now split into 4 files.
- All front-end ajax actions are now asynchronous using jQuery.ajax().
6.1.5 May 01 2015
- Selected albums did not show up in album selection lists. Fixed.
- Alt thumbsizes stopped working. Fixed.
6.1.4 Apr 30 2015
- Fixed a regression vs 6.1.2: The upload link on an album should only show up if the user hass album access to the album.
- Setting Table VII-D1 ( Owner only ) has been split into VII-D1.1 referring to album admin access and VII-D1.2 refering to album upload access.
6.1.3 Apr 29 2015
- The message: 'Comment added' stopped to be displayed even if Table IV-F6 was ticked. Fixed.
- Smilies in photo descriptions are now displayed.
- Improved randomness of random selected photos in multiple albums.
- Fixed consistency in random sequence between first and successive pages in paginated displays.
- Improved algorithm to decide when to display the front-end upload and creat album link.
- Fixed an inconsistency in rights on the album admin table.
- Security fix.
- The ability to limit the number of albums for a user based on user role. Table VII-B5a.x
6.1.2 Apr 24 2015
- The new wp (4.2) implementation of smileys broke the smileypicker. Fixed.
- The BestOf widget could not handle video's. Fixed.
6.1.1 Apr 23 2015
- Poster image files could no be import-updated. Fixed.
- The photo of the day widget could not handle videos. Fixed.
- Audio support. Supported filetypes: .mp3, .wav and .ogg.
See this documentation page for an explanation.
- Added filetype .jpeg for photos.
- Table II-D ( Visibility: Thumbnails ) has been renumbered.
- When a video plays, a running slideshow will be suspended until the video finishes. Same for videos on running lightbox slideshows.
- Fixed a lay-out issue on horizontal masonry thumbnails.
- The thumbnail subtext is now displayed as title ( hover text ) on masonry style thumbnails.
6.0.0 Apr 01 2015
- The support of videos. You can mix photos and videos throughout the system including lightbox.
See the documentation.
- Added link types to various virtual album widgets.